1. Books and supplies may be purchased with cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
2. Payment for books and supplies is due at the time of the purchase. ABSOLUTELY NO personal charges for books and supplies.
3. Charges to Rehab, VA, JTPA, WIA, ECT. Begin one week before each semester and continue two weeks into the semester.
4. Students receiving federal loans and grants can charge against the balance remaining after tuition and fees. Charges to above begin one week before each semester and continue until two weeks after the semester starts. Grants and loans may not be used to purchase 7x7 books.
DO NOT UNWRAP OR MARK IN YOUR BOOKS UNTIL YOU ARE CERTAIN THERE IS NO NEED TO RETURN THEM!!!!
BOOKS CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE STUDENT DROPS A CLASS OR CHANGES A CLASS!
1. You MUST have your receipt and drop slip for any returns.
2. Fall & Spring Semesters: Textbooks must be returned within two weeks from the start of class for a refund.
7x7: Textbooks must be returned by the end of the first day of class.
Summer Semester: Textbooks must be returned within one week from the start of class for a full refund. Textbooks must be in the same conditions when purchased for full refund. Books with shrink-wrap CANNOT be returned if unwrapped. Books cannot be returned if written or highlighted in.
3. Clothing must be returned within one week of the dated receipt an in new condition. Supplies CANNOT be returned.
4. Defective products should be returned immediately for refund or exchange.
5. Used book buyback- A "Used Book Buyback" is always held during the last week of each semester. For 7x7 it’s held on the last day of class. Dates and times will be posted. Prices are based on national demands and resale value.
Last Updated on: 11/04/2003
Northwest Iowa Community College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
©2002 Northwest Iowa Community College
603 West Park Street
Sheldon, Iowa 51201
e-mail webmaster | site map